TERMS & CONDITIONS OF OTAKU
Welcome to Otaku Chronical, an online platform dedicated to anime enthusiasts. Before using our website, please read these terms and conditions carefully. By accessing or using our website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any of these terms, please do not use our website.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
You may use our website for personal, non-commercial purposes only. You must not use our website for any commercial purposes or in any way that is unlawful, fraudulent, or harmful to us or any third party.
You may not use our website to engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts our website or any servers or networks connected to our website.
All content on our website, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, logos, videos, and software, is the property of Anime Blogs or its content providers and is protected by international copyright laws.
You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, or display any content on our website without our prior written permission.
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Anime Galaxy .
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Terms and Conditions (also referred as “Terms”) mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
- Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Service and the agreement that operates between You and the Company. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then You may not access the Service.
You represent that you are over the age of 18. The Company does not permit those under 18 to use the Service.
DISCLAIMER AND WARRANTIE
Our website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied. We do not guarantee that our website will be free from errors, viruses, or other harmful components, or that it will be available at all times.
The laws of the Country, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Terms and Your use of the Service. Your use of the Application may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
WE ARE JUST ANIME FANS AND OUR GOAL IS TO PROMOTE ANIME IN INDIA.
Chainsaw Man Chapter 150: Release Date, Recap & Spoilers
In the new Chainsaw Man chapter, there are protesters causing trouble at the CM Church.Denji and Nayuta become worried after...
One Piece Episode 1085: Release Date, Recap & Spoilers
In the latest One Piece episode, our beloved heroes experienced their final moments in Wano. During these moments, Luffy reflected...
Attack On Titan: The Link Between Eren and Birds Explained
In Attack on Titan, fans have debated Eren Jaeger’s abilities for a while. The series finale included a scene that...
One Piece Chapter 1098: Release Date, Recap And Spoilers
One Piece 1098 is about to reveal some big surprises that fans have been waiting for. It will uncover mysteries...
One Piece Episode 1082: Release Date, Recap & Spoilers
After the big fight between Luffy and Kaido in Wano, One Piece episode 1082 is set to show a huge...
One Piece Episode 1081: Release Date, Recap & Spoilers
The Land of Wano has been through tough times and is now celebrating for the first time in 20 years....